King is known as the “Real Estate Road Warrior” because her Naval Officer husband’s job requires they relocate often. When she’s not selling real estate you can find her speaking internationally for companies and associations about her first-hand experience of moving into new markets, creating a unique brand, building a client base from scratch and utilizing mobile technology to create a streamlined process. King is an active voice for the real estate industry, serving NAR since 2005 in various positions including the 2015 Convention Chair in San Diego. Some past appointments include the extended leadership team, executive committee, finance committee, chairing the strategic planning committee, and helping launch YPN.
As a socialpreneur, King co-founded Schoolhouse Realty a community based company that gives 10% of its proceeds to schools. Prior to that she owned Tribella Realty in Austin Texas.
King was in REALTOR® Magazine’s “30 Under 30” class of 2005. She has appeared on HGTV, and has a book: Real Estate Road Warrior: 101 Technology Tools for Business on the Go.
- 2015 NAR Chair Meetings and Conventions Committee
- 2014 NAR Vice-Chair Meetings and Conventions Committee
- 2013 NAR Chair Strategic Planning Committee
- 2013 NAR Finance Committee
- 2012 NAR Vice-Chair Strategic Planning Committee
- 2011 NAR Liaison for Communications, Information and Professional Development
- 2010 NAR Executive Committee
- 2009 NAR Chair (YPN), Young Professionals Network
- 2010 NAR Marketing Vice Chair
- 2008-2010 NAR YPN Board Member
- 2007-2010 NAR Strategic Planning Committee