King is known as the “Real Estate Road Warrior” because her Naval Officer husband’s job requires they relocate often.
Since becoming licensed in 2000, she has assisted more than a 1000 families with their real estate needs in multiple states. She is a Broker Associate in Hawaii with Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties in Kailua as a partner with The Buy Sell Live Team.
When she’s not negotiating a deal for her clients, you can find her speaking to companies and associations internationally about her first-hand experience of moving into new markets, creating a unique brand, building a client base from scratch and utilizing mobile technology to create a streamlined process.
As a socialpreneur, King co-founded Schoolhouse Realty, a community based company in CA that gives 10% of its proceeds to schools. They have given over $160,000 to schools! King continues the tradition of donating to schools in Hawaii. Prior to that, she owned Tribella Realty in Texas. King still holds her Texas Brokers license.
King is an active voice for the real estate industry, serving NAR since 2005 in various positions.. Some past appointments include the extended leadership team, executive committee, finance committee, chairing the strategic planning committee, and helping launch YPN.
King was in REALTOR® Magazine’s “30 Under 30” class of 2005. She has appeared on HGTV, and has a book: Real Estate Road Warrior: 101 Technology Tools for Business on the Go.
- 2017 NAR Chair Member Communications Committee
- 2016 NAR Vice-Chair Member Communications Committee
- 2015 NAR Chair Meetings and Conventions Committee
- 2014 NAR Vice-Chair Meetings and Conventions Committee
- 2013 NAR Chair Strategic Planning Committee
- 2013 NAR Finance Committee
- 2012 NAR Vice-Chair Strategic Planning Committee
- 2011 NAR Liaison for Communications, Information and Professional Development
- 2010 NAR Executive Committee
- 2009 NAR Chair (YPN), Young Professionals Network
- 2010 NAR Marketing Vice Chair
- 2008-2010 NAR YPN Board Member
- 2007-2010 NAR Strategic Planning Committee